Cruises: From 2-hour San Diego bay harbor cruises to a day on the bay, we can customize the adventure for you. All cruises can be tailored with food, drinks, and music to meet your individual taste and style.
· Daytime/ Sunset / Nighttime City skyline cruise
· Day on the bay with paddle boarding, fishing or surf
· Brunch / Dinner cruises
· Engagements, intimate weddings, and family celebrations
· Coastal cruises
· Dock and dine at various waterfront locations
For the ultimate in luxury experiences try our exclusive:
· Sommelier lead- Wine on the water
· Custom hand rolled sushi with private chef aboard
· Mixology class and tasting
· Desert and liquor pairing
Fishing: San Diego is world renown for its sport fishing. We boast offshore big game like Bluefin and Yellowfin tuna, Yellowtail, Albacore, Dorado and Marlin. Our coastal kelp beds and reefs team with Calico and Sand bass, White sea bass, Barracuda, Yellowtail, Halibut and more, there is always tons of action to be found in our surrounding waters.
We offer the most modern high-performance rods, reels and terminal tackle in the industry. From beginners to veteran anglers, our many years of experience are here to help get you hooked up and reeling in that fish of a lifetime!
Marine adventures: With at least 10 species of local and migratory whales, 5 types of dolphin/porpoise, elephant and harbor seals, California sea lions, and countless varieties of aquatic birds, there is an abundance of amazing marine life viewing opportunities.
Trips range from 3-5 hours depending on the season:
· May through November are usually offshore 5hr trips with the opportunity to see Blue, Fin, Humpback, and Minke Whales.
· December through April is our Grey whale migratory season – with coastal 3-hour trips.
Both trips provide ample opportunity to see our playful and abundant Common, Pacific white-sided, coastal bottlenose, and Rizzo dolphins, as well as Dall’s porpoises. California sea lions and harbor seals are regular visitors on all our excursions and the majestic elephant seals can appear either coastal or offshore at any season.
If bird watching is your passion- we can provide custom trips tailored to get those elusive species checked off your list!